Scrap It PLUS




Welcome to Scrap It PLUS. We offer a unique experience. We have classes, items to sell, memberships, crops, and special events. We have tools to complete your projects, or we can offer you OUR tools. Come have a great time with us.

Monday, February 21, 2011

OK-- Cricut has me obsessed


Ok -- I now admit it, the Cricut Expression has given me a new obsession. Ok -- At Scrap It PLUS, we have 90 plus cartridges to choose from.

Here is an image that I did for Nichole and the Cricut Circle Challenge #21-- We were to use the theme of an animal, and have at least two cuts. I used the Gypsy to make the 3" windows (Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge. ) I then took the same layout and reduced the windows to make the white mat. It took me less than 10 minutes to design this on the Gypsy. I now take my Gypsy everywhere.

The word, Nichole, is from Old West cartridge.

I love the look of the window. I will be reusing this layout for other pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment