Scrap It PLUS




Welcome to Scrap It PLUS. We offer a unique experience. We have classes, items to sell, memberships, crops, and special events. We have tools to complete your projects, or we can offer you OUR tools. Come have a great time with us.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Card Challenges


I love to do challenges that are presented. I used to do many of the challenges at SplitCoastStampers. After I opened the business, there was no time. But, I decided to do a few as the spirit moved me. . . not as I "had time" -- there is NEVER enough time.

Here are two cards I made for the challenges -- One was for a Clean and Simple design. Clean and simple is always hard for me -- I love layers, texture, more layers, etc. Can't do that with Clean and Simple.

The second is for two challenges-- One was to use staples on your card. The second was to use an inspiration. So here they are

No comments:

Post a Comment